(extracted from Business Brilliant, by Lewis Schiff)
1. Follow your passion and then follow the money. The money will not follow you.
2. Play to your strengths. Delegate your weaknesses.
3. It’s all about your network.
4. Heads I win, tails I don’t lose. No need to risk your personal savings. Make sure you’ve protected your downside and then chase upside.
5. Copy rather than invent. Fast followers make more money than first movers.
6. Save less. To get rich you need to earn more.
7. Avoid debt at all costs.
Also published on Medium.